Graphic Saving In place of Existing Waves of Fortune Graphic

Have tried to load the waves of fortune graphic but its loading another object I had been working on previously. Can’t seem to get the waves loaded from the catalog site.

1 Like

Had you previously replaced it with what you’re getting? A save function was recently rolled out that may be causeing this. After trying to load it and getting the live GF view(or where it would be for placement) click on the “…” at the top middle and see if it’ll give you a reset option on the right panel that’ll pop up.

When you first log into the catalog, this should be shown as a tip on the right in the info column. Unless youve dismissed it without reading it.

2 Likes

Thanks for that! Yes, it looked like the save function had replaced another graphic I was using. Could not figure out the reset until went through steps you suggested. Finally got original image back.They may need to work a little more on the save function!

Thanks for the answer @wesleyjames! I’m glad to hear you were able to get the original design back, @atlwcb5579. Thanks for your feedback, as well - I’ll be sure to let the team know.

I’m going to close this thread - if you run into any other trouble, go ahead and post a new topic.