Greetings from the March 2016 Blizzard... (non-laser)

Wherein I measure snow, and then faceplant in it.

(Since we took that video two hours ago, we’ve gotten three more inches.)

15 Likes

Hey look! It’s an average spring day here in Canada! :wink:

But seriously. That’s a lot of snow! Love the jump in. Haha.

1 Like

So much snow!! 10/10 on that snow-dive, perfect form!

3 Likes

Yeah, I just dug my neighbor out, her car stuck a block from home. Here in Denver (still coming down/sideways) it wasn’t quite knee deep…
Big storm, with a lot of water in it, not Champaign powder.
Where are you @morganstanfield?

2 Likes

Missed us in Southern Wi, but there were threats of snow.

2 Likes

Here in New Mexico it’s tumble weed season. The wind has hit gust of 50mph and ripped my flag off of my house last night.

2 Likes

I’m in delightful Louisville, heart of suburbia.

3 Likes

I miss snow.
Well no, not really, but that sure looks like fun.

2 Likes

my fiance has never experienced real snow, and i actually do miss snow. I’m actually quite tired of the Florida heat :wink:

2 Likes

Portland Oregon. Raining.

1 Like

70 degrees, sunny, and boring here.
Damn I miss Colorado.

3 Likes

Oh hello! I’ve wondered who was fairly nearby. I’m in Silverton…not too far away.

2 Likes

We’re actually planning a trip to Salem mass in October for Halloween. Not snow season, but at least everything won’t be just green… (maybe we can sneak up to Canada and visit @JeremyNielsen ;))

SECURE THE CANADIAN BORDER!!!
sorry, got excited

4 Likes

Oklahoma City… 78 and really really windy!!

2 Likes

I love this! I’m a snow-loving Wisconsin boy that moved to the beach in Southern California, but I really miss winter. Every time I see the snow covered mountains on my drive to work, I am soooo tempted to stay on the freeway and head up to enjoy the cold!

Have fun with it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Believe it or not, in parts of Missouri here we got pretty much no snow this year, and we are bummed about it.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m jealous of the Colorado folks with their snow. But it is great to see all the green coming out all over. Wonderful day today, but the wind is wild right now.

2 Likes

Its about 44F right now (6:36am), forecast to be about 70F this afternoon, Santa Cruz, California.
With the humidity it feels about 10F colder, and the breeze drops that a bit more. When the sun comes up yet it will feel really nice by about 9:30, low 60’s is my preference.

1 Like

We’ll get together when the time arrives.

1 Like