Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Freebird!!! :candle: Wooo!!!

2 Likes

Where is the Rebel base!

1 Like

concept:

2 Likes

Playing with wood techniques, this one was an engrave with a cardboard mask then made, and spray painted with high gloss black primer

1 Like

Just an update . . .

1 Like

more update… and

to make the gold ring, I used laser safe gold vinyl, on two tone acrylic, the inscription is in Aurebesh it says “A long time, ago in a galaxy far away”

3 Likes

and THIS one is DONE!

4 Likes

WELL… maybe done. I am tweaking it!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I like that you have more of Vader showing, but it looks less like a real guitar without the frame. I am not criticizing. Your work is amazing. I am a little confused because Vader is on the surface of the guitar but also inside the hole.

some trickery – layer one (the vader layer) was lasered on a full sheet, then cut to shape.

I saved the cut out of the ‘hole’ and added that to another layer (below) - so you are looking at 4 different layers of guitar, as far as the frame, I loved the frame as well, but it killed me, it cut off so much of the golden wood vader below, I am trying to get a balance (of the force) here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ok
FOR REALS!!!

2 Likes

Devil Details…

silly details, the frets hover over the board (as in powers of the force)

the ‘dots’ in the fret-board, are holograms, camera won’t pick it up. :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.