Handmade With Love gift tag

My first entry for #Glowvember. Basically, I wanted to make a little extra something which could also be put into the spaces between cuts. This was the end result!

Here are the SVGs if you’d like them:
Glowvember - Handmade

17 Likes

Thanks for the share.

I first read this as “HANDMADE LOVE(upside-down) HIm” and was really confused. Then I realized that was “WITH” updside-down also…

4 Likes

Off to a good start. Thank you!

2 Likes

Nice example! I like seeing them first because I read the prompt a different way at first. This is the one I made for the challenge. The big one is 1.5 inches high and almost 4 inches wide (wasn’t paying attention to much except wanting it to fit an accessory I use), and the smaller is 2 inches wide, less than an inch tall. I ran the draft engrave twice on that one thinking it would fix the “A” in Handmade, but it didn’t, I just didn’t have enough lines per inch for it. But the holes on the sides are big enough for string or 6mm jump rings.

Edited for grammar:

Handmade with Love

11 Likes

I love them both! @CMadok did you intend for it to say “A lot OF Time”?

4 Likes

Haha!!! Yes, you know i edited that sentence a dozen other times with different word combinations. I’ll fix it and relist, though i won’t be cutting it again, i was just using scraps to test the letters.

7 Likes

:grin: I hate when that happens!! I love the message!

3 Likes

It’s fixed now. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Love this! The prompt is simply that!

2 Likes