Happy Day of Thanks!

2979917081539c31eeb7fa61a2022c8e

May you find much to be thankful for! :slightly_smiling_face:

28 Likes

Indeed, Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. May your travels be completed without complications and your holiday be joyful.

12 Likes

Yeah, it’s too easy to focus on what you feel is missing in our lives, the trick is to think of what could be missing.
I have found taking stock in that leads to gratitude, and with that, happiness follows naturally.
Happy Thanksgiving!

@Jules, Norman’s style made his work instantly recognizable! His touch was genius.

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I enjoy this forum-the only one I participate in-and admire all the tremendous talent of everyone. Safe travels and enjoy family and friends!

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, Jules!!

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

8 Likes

This Turkey is just to make some roasted Turkey stock from bones.

Happy Day everyone.

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am grateful for all the advice and inspiration provided by the regular contributors in this forum. You have all added so much to my Glowforge purchase. :turkey:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving - indeed, we have much to be grateful for!

You would… :rofl: :turkey:

8 Likes

You too my dear! :grinning:

5 Likes

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I’m grateful for all the wonderful, generous people on this forum from whom I’ve learned so much. About the Glowforge. And other stuff. Lots of other stuff. Lots and lots of other stuff.

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, one and all!

I am grateful for all of my friends here, seeing all of your amazing artwork, and continuously learning from everyone’s expertise.

This corner of the internet has brought together a special community of tinkerers, artists, and absolute experts in their fields.

It always feels like a virtual on demand masterclass.

Mahalo and have a safe and absolutely amazing Thanksgiving.

10 Likes

I am thankful for such a nice community of friends who are so helpful and generous.
Have a wonderful day!
And may you find everything you wish for at bargain prices! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I am very thankful for all of the friends I have made on the forum. Hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving.

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!

And just a piece of advice… remember… :rofl:

11 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, American friends! Happy almost-Friday to everyone else. :rofl:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.