Happy Easter šŸ°

Wow, you know how you mean to post more often, but donā€™t? Oh well, hereā€™s a little holiday cheer for you guys :rabbit2:

(And my Instagram logo, which Iā€™ll post about another time :sweat_smile:) I used 1000 speed, 340lpi, and full power. Probably could dial back on the lpi and power a bit, and the smell isnā€™t the greatest, but still pretty fun!

21 Likes

Love it! Happy Hoppy Day! :rabbit2: :rabbit: babies

4 Likes

Hereā€™s come Peter Cottontail (the nice one, not the mean one in the current movie :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) :rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit:

5 Likes

Iā€™m eating Easter candy. :smile:
:rabbit2: :rabbit: babies babies
(the bunnies are doing their thing.)

2 Likes

We mostly stopped that. Just one chocolate bunny & a Lindt egg with a small bag of jellybeans.

When the kids were here it was like a Halloween candy explosion :grinning:

3 Likes

You know my husband had never had a Peep until this morning? (And I had to force him to eat one, bucket list you know ā€¦heā€™s not much into sweetsā€¦well, with the exception of M&Ms.)
:smile:

2 Likes

chick%20magic%20trick%20GIF-downsized

Did he look like this?:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Stick a bunch of chocolate chips on a plate and then place a peep on it. Pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds and the peep swells up and the chocolate melts and itā€™s a delicious marshmallow & chocolate dipping/dragging sauce.

Or as my kids used to call them Peeps on Poops :grinning:

6 Likes

:smile: Close! He was fussing the whole time about the sugar. (The same guy who will scarf down half a Samā€™s club sized bag of M&Ms in one sitting.)

And I just realized he spit out a live chick! (Man! Thatā€™s unsanitary!) :rofl:

I was thinking of turning them into some kind of Peep Sā€™mores, (Cause after we each ate our celebratory Peep this morning, weā€™ve got about ten left.)

But Peeps on Poops sounds pretty cute too. :smile:

1 Like

Ooo peanut m&mā€™s in the freezer for movie night! Oh yeah!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Are you a relation? :wink:

Could beā€¦ dad was quite ā€œpopularā€. :wink:

2 Likes

My dad too! Maybe weā€™re related. :wink:

2 Likes

Fun! You were certainly having fun!