Happy forgeversary to me!

Two years ago today, @Dan Shapiro, Glowforge, and this forum changed my life forever. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the new friendships, new abilities, and all the joy and happiness, y’all!

36 Likes

And you also changed the lives of others :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t know what I could have done had you not been there. Too many friends have died in unspeakable horror. Such an end of life is never easy in ways that nothing can be done but you saved Chenae from many horrors that would have been extra terrible and I at least will be forever grateful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I feel the same way! And this forum would not be the same without you either… my miniature friend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Chenae was an amazing human being. I’m so thankful to have been a part of her life, even for just a little while. She made an indelible impact on me in that short time. <3

1 Like

Hahaha!!! Did you know I’m 6’2"? I don’t think anyone has ever said that about me before! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Haha, indeed, I didn’t know that! Of course you know I meant we both love to play with and make miniatures!

4 Likes

I didn’t get a water bottle. Maybe they only came with basics. :thinking:

4 Likes

I think that might be pre-Banana scaling…

5 Likes

That water bottle cost me as much as the GF did! I got it at a psychopharmacology conference (expensive) that was held at a super fancy resort (also expensive) that I had to travel to via air (least expensive, but still not cheap!). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That fancy-schmancy means they should have had better water bottles :unamused: at least solid stainless :beers: :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Only two years? Thought you were going on 3? :thinking:
At any rate…Happy Delivery Day Anniversary! :smile: :boom: :dizzy: :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :sparkles: :partying_face:

4 Likes

well she’s going on 3 now!

4 Likes

It’s been great having you on the forum, Ruth! Happy forgeversary!

3 Likes

Happy delivery day anniversary. You have made the forum a better place, and your use of the Glowforge inspires all of us.

2 Likes

The funniest thing to me… Neither of us knew the other had a GF on the way. A family addiction.

8 Likes

I’m still annoyed about the missed opportunity for referral credits! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Here is looking to many more years Forging!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.