Happy Laserversary!

Its my 4th glowforge anniversary! Its been a great 4 years! Heres to many more!
:beers:

31 Likes

Hey man! Congratulations!

It says something about this place that it would hold the attention of a man with your intellect.
Our community here has evolved considerably since the 77. Glad to have shared it with you.:beers:

9 Likes

Happy, happy Cakeday @takitus!

5 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Yes indeed! Cheers and happy cakeday. (for just the briefest of moments I thought the subject line said Larvaeversary) I’m glad you’re still among us.

6 Likes

I had forgotten that magic number! Reminds me of the movie, “The Magnificent Seven”.

6 Likes

Your leadership on the forum in that first year was so important for everyone, especially for the development of the machine. I know things were and still are glacial in some ways, but all the advocacy you pushed for I am sure made a difference. I really respect your contributions. It seems that the Glowforge is helping you stay productive. So glad.

9 Likes

Oh wow, congrats, mine just slipped by without me noticing.
Here’s to you, the 77, and all of the others who have made this place great.

6 Likes

Yeah, four years…congrats.

6 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

I used to visit daily in the first 6 months or so on a tablet that wasn’t logged in. Used to tell my husband … need to see what @takitus is up to!

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day yesterday, @takitus! :champagne::pancakes::moon_cake::cake::man_cook:. Thanks for all your efforts on improving the :glowforge: experience, for those of us that came much later.

5 Likes

Likewise! I/we are all in incredibly good company here. So many incredibly diversely talented people in one place. Its been amazing so far! Its great to have such an amazing set of contemporaries

5 Likes

Same goes for you! I almost feel like we should do a reunion “Glowforge Talkshow”. Those were a lot of fun.

@karaelena @rebecca

7 Likes

ahhh thats so funny! I cant believe weve all been in this rabbit hole for this long, and we’re all still learning. Theres not many places Ive found online where people are open to sharing as they go about their journey. This is one of the shining exceptions. Ive learned a lot here and met so many cool people.

Its been an incredibly eddy in the stream of life

8 Likes

Sure. @rebecca?

4 Likes

I’m in!

@polarbrainfreeze?

3 Likes

Perhaps. It depends on the timing. It would be fun.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.