Happy March

Happy March everyone! Time is flying by so fast! I am so anxious to get a GlowForge!

21 Likes

Ug, and that’s why I should not have set up a monthly alarm to pay rent on the 29th of the month. Silly short month.

16 Likes

shame it wasn’t a leap year

6 Likes

I have great landlords, no problems except for my desire to have a check for them on the first day of the payment period as opposed to a few days into it.

4 Likes

In March the wind blows down the door
And spills my soup upon the floor.

13 Likes

Whoa… there are still people who pay for recurring things manually?!

2 Likes

Yup. With a hand-signed paper check in a paper envelope stamped with a Janice Joplin commemorative stamp that was purchased in person at a Post Office, and sent via US Mail.

18 Likes

Okay… Hang on a sec… It’s not even an electronic check?! You use the… postal service?! Oh, the simpler times. I now envy your lifestyle.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to you sir…please enjoy.

3 Likes

Happy birthday, Marion…and many happy returns of the day. :relaxed:

3 Likes

I hope you have a very Happy B’Day @marmak3261. :blush:

5 Likes

I hope you have a very Happy Signup Day @davidgal2 . :blush:

3 Likes

I also hope you have a very Happy B’Day @marmak3261. :grin:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

LOL, Happy Happy all around! Celebrating @marmak3261 and @davidgal2 today - woohoo!

4 Likes

Thanks. Last day in Mexico. Home tomorrow to my cat and a laser.

12 Likes

Dude! You can’t mix a cat and a laser! :wink:

3 Likes

Kitty.

12 Likes

i was trying to respond “…AND ILL FORM THE HEAD!” but discourse doesn’t seem to believe that’s an acceptable response. criminy, talk about a tool getting in the way of what it’s designed to do.

5 Likes

Have you been watching the reboot on Netflix? I think they did a great job with it.