Happy Spring Everyone!

While many in the US may not think it’s Spring yet, in Tucson it was in the 80’s today. Be safe everyone !

30 Likes

Squeeeeeeee! :smile: :hatching_chick::four_leaf_clover::tulip::cactus::seedling::wilted_flower::blossom::sunny::hedgehog:

7 Likes

She chose the first day of Spring 40 years ago, back then it was the 21st.
Here in Nashville on a celebratory road trip, Spring comes earlier here than up at 6,000 feet! The reawakening of the Earth after the long sleep is my favorite time of year. The joy all over that Hedgehog pretty well says it all!

6 Likes

That when you got married? Happy anniversary! :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes, 40 years today! Thank you :grinning:

8 Likes

Yes…happy anniversary! Small world, though…today is my husband’s 78th birthday and tomorrow is our 50th anniversary. (Jim picked our wedding date next to his birthday so he wouldn’t forget our anniversary :wink:) We are indulging in 3 nights at the glorious coast
…room service et al. Normally, we’ve not been much into celebrating our anniversaries but we decided that 50 years deserved a bit more.

17 Likes

Congrats :champagne: ! and many happy more years! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Congrats in advance (in case I forget tomorrow…) :champagne: ! and many happy more years! :sparkling_heart:
Enjoy your special trip!

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

@Xabbess, Congratulations! So many are not so fortunate, enjoy the special occasion!

2 Likes

Well, congrats to you two too! Fifty years is fantastic! (And that looks like a perfect way to celebrate!) :grinning:

3 Likes

My sister is visiting here in Hawaii from San Diego and commented on how much greener it is here than there, and it hadn’t occurred to me that winter was just passing! We spent our day yesterday hanging out at Pearl Harbor, which was a fantastic place to spend it :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats to you and all your family! Have fun on your trip!

9 Likes

Love the photo! In my youth I visited Pearl Harbor and the Arizona…a really memorable and very touching experience.

2 Likes

Wow…cynd…love that. Up to par with all the amazing things you make. Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy anniversary! (Though 24 hrs belated) :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry I am late to the party. Slogging through old posts.

Wow! Happy 50th! That is a great grace!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.