Happy Thanksgiving 2021

Just wanted to say happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

23 Likes

And happy Thankgiving as well!

0c952c8dc2c8d1311105026495a245067f4e259d_2_375x500

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

7 Likes

That’s a good looking turkey

5 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m gonna try doing some design work using an Oculus quest 2 later on, should be pretty funny :rofl:

8 Likes

How do you do that???

3 Likes

Um yeah…that’s what I want to know, too.

5 Likes

And the same to you!

We just finished our feast a little while ago, everyone is gone and the kitchen cleaning is done. Tried something new this year: everything was deboned. I had a breast on one side and two thigh/leg combos on the other. It was the best turkey I’ve ever had! Used my new steam oven.

And homemade Japanese milk rolls:

I

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all!

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It was a lovely day with family and friends.

The perfect topper is reading the forum and relaxing. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone. I made a custom spoon for everyone foe the occasion. And noodles.

And a customize board foe the bird.

15 Likes

Thinking of you all today…and giving thanks…for many things and you all are among those.

8 Likes

Omigosh, Marion…you sure are the one with good looking…and I’m sure good tasting, food. Lovely spread there. Did you make the ‘turkey’ charcuterie board, too?

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Love the Mizzou board!

6 Likes

So it’s slightly complicated and involves a bunch of programs between the Oculus and the PC, but basically it loads from the PC and Oculus loads it into the virtual desktop and then steam pushes it through to the Oculus. There may also be a few extra plugins I need to download I’m a bit shot for today

6 Likes

INteresting! Can’t wait to hear more about this! This would be a new level of interesting for GF and Oculus.

1 Like

Deboned! Great idea! A new steam oven…hmmm that sounds like the path to tastyville! Nice!

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great family and friends Thanksgiving with plaecards courtesy of glowforge and @pinkfishfrog. I am thankful for all of you that have made this first year of learning how to use my :glowforge: so much fun.

12 Likes

So it’s not quite as intuitive as I hoped, it’s still fun though and slightly challenging. It would be better if inkscape, Illustrator or Corel draw had a VR capable application for editing in