Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I share this to all my friends each year because I truly believe it. This year I think it is more relevant than ever. May God bless you all.

22 Likes

Beautifully said! (And I always learn more from the bad times than the good. So there is always a blessing bestowed.) We’re very thankful this year. :slightly_smiling_face:

Although the good times do feel better. Nothing wrong with that either.

10 Likes

It’s lovely, thank you!

5 Likes

Nice!
All the contrasts in life - Beautiful? Compared to what? High/low, good/bad, joy/pain. So many of the contrasts in life are two sides of the same coin, you couldn’t know one without the other.

Thanks for sharing that inspiration! I hope your holiday was as good as mine, inspite of the restrictions!

5 Likes

Thank you. Our holiday was fantastic and still have the in-laws on Saturday.

3 Likes

Good to remember. I was directed to this poem recently. It seems to be along the same lines.
Poets Pain

4 Likes

So we all should be blessed AF from living through 2020, right? :rofl:

Thank you for sharing this, it is nice to be reminded that the bad things that are so easy to remember in life cause some of the best things!

2 Likes

Even with the crappy things that have gone on this year, I think it has been great. Because of all the limitations I have, been forced to slow down, spend more time at home with my wife, learn to appreciate the time I get to spend with others, eaten more home cooked meals… I could go on and on. That’s not to say I’m gad this has happened it’s just that I’m not just a glass half full kind of person, I get excited that I even have a glass.

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: That’s me. My wife said one of the good things about the pandemic is that she’s learned that she won’t have to kill me when we retire and are always around the house together.

I chalked that up as a win and it means I won’t always have to be checking for puddles of brake fluid under the car when I retire :grin:

4 Likes

Reading a few days late … but I have a great appreciation of taking the time to be thankful. Thank you for your post.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.