Hard visibility of camera. Would like assistance

Have done the calibration and focus. But I cant see anything other than I know I have a draftboard in the tray.

It was better before those adjustments. Like I could recognize the QR code but was blurry. Now it’s just a blip or complete blur.
I’m new I’m at your will. . Your help. Thanks

Can you take a screen shot of the bed with the rulers in it and the calibration sheet in it so we can see what you are seeing? (Support can roll back the calibration results for you if it turns out to be too blurry, so don’t fret it, but you’re stuck until they see your post here.)

This is probably a dumb question, but have you cleaned the camera lens?

1 Like

will up load a photo shortly thanks

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re running into trouble with your Glowforge. I’ve extracted the log files from your unit to review the images your lid camera takes of the inside of your bed.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.