Harry Potter Bookmark for my daughter!

My almost 6 years daughter is really into Harry Potter and she started to read one of the books.

She was really excited when I came up with that so she could never get it wrong where she stopped :slight_smile:

I hope you like it too.

I’ve used a Left over piece of Veneer i found in a shop here.

Used Harry Potter font to write her name! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

R

31 Likes

Love that it’s personalized in the correct font. :heart:

2 Likes

Looks great! And her name rhymes with “Alohomora” :grinning:

3 Likes

Man… that looks familiar… :wink:

2 Likes

Even when it’s for personal use, it’s courteous to credit the original designer. :slight_smile: Leather bookmarks for my wife and son

6 Likes

I’m sorry but i dont know if someone else has designed it ! I did it when she asked and never saw this before!

2 Likes

Just saw yours! Really nice ! Well done !

But again! If you type harry potter in google this head is the first thing that come up! Kkk

But I haven’t seen yours to decide to create mine! :blush:

3 Likes

My apologies. My initial Google search didn’t turn up any clipart that looked similar, but TinEye lists pages and pages of them. I guess you both got your HP hair inspiration from the same place. :wink:

2 Likes

If you google harry potter head vector you will find it! :blush:

2 Likes

Very sweet gift. Every Harry Potter fan needs one.

Is it true that Dumbledor is Death?

2 Likes

wow not even 6 and can read the harry potter book (by herself?) that’s really impressive! Nice job on the bookmark!

3 Likes

Obviously she takes her time… but she’s done chapter one already!
She LOVE’S Books!
We are “investing” time on her for coding games etc… (even one that @dan created).
I forgot the name, but she really likes books which these days is very hard to find a kid behind a book instead of an tablet! :slight_smile:

2 Likes