Harry situation

I have gotten into faux fur…

This coat has no glowforging involved but the fabric is amazing and was on sale for $18 a yard. So this coat only cost me less then $50 and it is the warmest thing I have ever had.

Also doing more neoprene…

and working on some new math that I hope to post soon…

Also…I started sewing 3 years ago and this was where I was at then…

Back then everyone thought it would just be a phase and I was waisting my money to buy a sewing machine :slight_smile:

47 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! Your pups are stealing the show :wink: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

6 Likes

Very awesome! Love the fur coat with the leather sleeves, very unique, great job!

2 Likes

sweet!

2 Likes

Good lands girl!!! Isn’t there anything you can’t do. Really nice job (as is everything else you’ve shown us)

3 Likes

I’m glad you proved then wrong! Nice work all around, and looking forward to the new math .

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

This is life in my sewing studio now:

Faux fur is everywhere.

7 Likes

WOW, i LOVE the wolf ones but the one with the leather sleeves is beyond beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

3 Likes

Oh, what a wonderful world that has such people in’t. (That’s you @MyDogsThinkImCrazy )

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I love your plastic slippers.

2 Likes

Your work is exquisite. And that faux fur looks so real,be careful in public. And it looks like your pup is wondering which one of his friends this was…:rofl:

@MyDogsThinkImCrazy your creations are astounding, and Thorin really contributed to showcase the wolf themed items!

2 Likes

Your passion for designing clothes is spectacular!!

You make me want to start sewing again.

1 Like