Having issues with opening up Build Your Name" Decorative Model Train

I was able to open this before but now it shows rendering. I have tried to open using Microsoft Edge and Google chrome but it shows the same thing. This is the only design that is not opening up. Please help me resolve this issue. Thank you in advance.

Close out your app, clear your cache and try Chrome again. I just tried with Firefox and it opened. Is it the train or the names that won’t open?

1 Like

The name option is not opening and the train is no longer in my designs for some reason. I will try that to see if it works. Thank you so much.

Did you get it to open?

I cleared the cache and still not working. I really wanted to cut this train tonight. Also, the train is missing from my dashboard.

Can you try Firefox?

Let me try that and see.

It’s still doing the same thing and this is the only design that is not working. All the other designs work.

Bummer - seems the kind of thing Support is going to have to sort out. Sorry I was no help.

1 Like

Thank you so much for trying. I really appreciate all of your hard work. Have a great night!

You probably deleted the train at one point. If you do so accidentally you can immediately undo it back. If you delete it and leave that window it will stay deleted. The good news is that you can go to the design and restore it if there is anything to restore or redownload it if it was a free for premium subscribers, or you can have Support restore it otherwise.

1 Like

My bad, I thought I was sending this to support. Thank you so much for responding to my post. Have a great day!

1 Like

No worries. This does create a support ticket, but also opens your questions up to other members to see if anyone can help until support gets back to you. Contacting support only can be done with an email, but if you’d like other input while you’re waiting, this is the place to come.

2 Likes

Unfortunately no I didn’t. However, I did send an email to support. Thank you for following back up.

Thank you for your support. I’m new to the Glowforge community and I love that everyone is so supportive.

1 Like

Hi @jeannnie1122 - I’m just swinging by to close this topic since we were able to get in touch on the phone and get you sorted by refreshing that design.

Thanks!

2 Likes