Having trouble... Please help!

I have been trying to print and my last few prints have been crooked, wonky and uneven. Not sure what the problem is. I am currently trying to recalibrate the camera but this is the print results. Does anyone know what’s wrong and how to fix it?

1 Like

Have you checked the wheels on the carriage plate to see if they are intact? Or maybe the belts are loose.
This is for checking the air assist fan but it is on the plate im talking about and shows you how to take it on and off

and this is how to check the tension on the belts.
1 Like

Thanks I will give that a try. The weird thing is it brand new I have only used it about three times so far. Thanks for the advice and help

1 Like

not a problem hope one of those will solve your issue

I’m sorry about the trouble with your new Glowforge. The advice @primal_healer provided about checking your carriage plate and belt tensions is a great first step. Please let us know what you find. If the trouble persists, we’ll be happy to look into this further with you.

1 Like

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you, so I’m going to close this thread. If you are still having trouble, please start a new thread or reach out at support@glowforge.com - we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting.