Having way too much fun!

Looking forward to it. I just purchased the design. I guess it’s good I’m snowed in right now.

5 Likes

That yarn will definitely work. The only thing that won’t right now is Chunky. I am working on a new set of disks to handle that.

2 Likes

WOW! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

hmm…
We can print off multiple barrels for different projects…
I love being able to make my own tools!

6 Likes

Yes you can! I have 3 at the moment. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I was wondering if this would work: crochet a ribbon and mount the first row onto the needles of the barrel. Not having made this yet, I just see it in my mind with a “black box” in the sequence labeled, “Then a Miracle Occcurs”, and you are on to the pattern rows.

I know, I know; try it myself. But, do you think it would work?

2 Likes

I have done it that way, but it is a lot harder. I have tried a few ways. LOl

1 Like

It’s just the coolest thing ever.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Amazing!

1 Like

Your ingenuity inspires me. I love the idea of having the knitting chart visible and hands free.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I always have issues when I have to follow a pattern that I have to keep track of where I am in the stitch count. I was playing with it last night and it seems to work much better this way.

1 Like

Wow, your brain amazes me. I love the video. Calming strings of yarn with a soothing ASMR voice. Watching everything weave together neatly…fabulous! I might just rewatch the video sometimes to wind down after work.

4 Likes

Haha!!! Maybe I need to make some ASMR videos.

3 Likes

What, are you going to play it in reverse? (unwind… :laughing:)

3 Likes

What my barrel looks like so far:

I didn’t have enough of any color, so I set it up in units of 5, starting with gold in the center.

13 Likes

Looks great! Love the multicolor look!

2 Likes

I was totally impressed when I commented to you on Facebook and this still boggles my mind. Ya know… I used to like ya there… but you’re kinda making’ me feel a little inadequate here… :laughing:

Seriously, your creativity blows me away.

8 Likes

HAHA…thank you! … I sorry? :wink:

4 Likes