He beckons me to fall down the rabbit hole (my launch button/escutcheon)

… Because we are all mad here. :slight_smile:

PS because i looked and never saw it, make your hole 1.6" if you are designing your own launch button or escutcheon :slight_smile:

75 Likes

It’s the Unitary Authority of Warrington Cat… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great escutcheon! The Cheshire Cat’s eyes are almost more mesmerizing than the glowing button. (Definitely draws the eye.) :grinning:

4 Likes

I matched the teal in the button but couldn’t manage to actually capture both colors at the same time. hehehe I feel he came out a bit dark, so I am going to edit the picture and see if I can make him more detailed…I like him though… need to wash his Cheshire smile white though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And all the best people are… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

We are all just a little messed up in our own special way. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Cat lover here, and I think your escutcheon is perfect! Lovely coloring of the eyes.

3 Likes

Glad to see that you got your second unit unscathed this time! The Cheshire Cat is definitely iconic!

3 Likes

The detailed engrave and the blue effects are captivating!

2 Likes

This is beautiful. Where did you get the picture from? And I was wondering what the hole size was, thanks!

For a musical accompaniment to your journey down the rabbit hole:

3 Likes

Love it!!!

1 Like

I typed it at the very bottom of the post… I guess I should move it up into the text. 1.6" :slight_smile:

Grabbed it in Google Images. I did lighten it and got rid of that line at the top.

6 Likes

I saw it. I just appreciated you posting it because I also couldn’t find it anywhere else in the forms.

1 Like

duh I see the thanks now. lol I am glad… I had to use the calipers on it. :slight_smile: It will spin slightly if you want it to, so you could drop it to 1.58" or so if you want to avoid that… in Maple proofgrade anyways.

2 Likes

Good to know. I haven’t decided what I’ll design yet but I still have some time.

Super escutcheon!