Head and arm not moving correctly

Uploading: 20210519_004434.mp4…

So after using my gf all day it was running good. But then it stopped right at the end and didn’t finish an engrave. Now the when I try to start the game, it turns on and the head starts to move to the right to center, but it goes gr gr gr and barley moves. The wheels, and belt looks fine. I’m not sure why it’s not working. But when I turn it off everything moves quickly and easily.

Hello @amejia0903

Thanks for reaching out for assistance. I’m sorry to hear that your stopped abruptly in the middle of an engrave print job. fI extracted the logs from your Glowforge for a closer look and looks like the red laser dot is not being found during the print.

That said, I would like to take a closer look at the bottom of your Printer head. Could you do the following for me?

Please send me a photo similar to the example referenced below. Once I receive the photo for review, I will follow up with the next steps. Thank you.

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.