Head Moving, But nothing happening

This morning my machine engraved but did not cut. I tried turning it off and on, unplugging from the wall, etc. When I tried cutting it was stuck on “centering” for a while and after the first engrave, it was stuck on the countdown clock and the “cooling down”. (It was supposed to cut as well but had only engraved at that point.)
I saw a post on the forum that said when they deleted their cookies it helped. That helped me as well and it was finally giving me an engrave time. (before it was stuck on calculating, I was trying to salvage my design)
NOW it’s moving the head but nothing is happening. I tried the gift of good measure (on med draftboard) and it did not score, engrave, or cut. It moved around like it was doing something, but NOTHING was happening. Photo shows that it’s stuck on “cooling down” but noting printed.
Please help!

1 Like

Hello @cuellar.eac, unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.