Head Not Found and Camera Won't Recalibrate

IMG_8031
IMG_8032
IMG_8033
IMG_8034
IMG_8035
IMG_8036

I was making a sign for my daughters birthday and 95% percent of the job finished but the hooks weren’t aligned. I’ve tried everything I have read in a previous post re: this subject in support. I have taken photos and will upload.

1 Like

I can’t tell from your pictures what hooks you are speaking of. Can you describe a little more what is not aligned.

1 Like

Sorry, meant box. The box where my laser goes. 95% through the job the laser unaligned from the job it was doing and somewhere it wasn’t supposed to. Since then it has said “head not found.” It’s not even allowing me to recalibrate. This is the exact problem I’m having Head not found

1 Like

From the pictures, it looks like the belt that drives the laser head is misaligned. It seems to be hanging down too far at the point where it engages the head. Have you checked for a broken wheel?

1 Like

Hello @audreychristine I’m so sorry your Glowforge printer head was not found and wouldn’t calibrate.

Thank you so much for reaching out to us in chat today. I’m glad we were able to resolve the issue by checking the Carriage Plate belt installation. I will go ahead and close the forum post.

If you ever have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.