Heads Up Gentlemen

I’m going to cut you some slack and not link the song…since I now have to go listen to some hard rock to get it out of my head! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I’m partial to rock but sometimes a good Mario Paint song works too.

3 Likes

Please don’t take offense, the message is universal, inspite of my chosen wording, bend it to your needs.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re just leaving the rest of us to steal your idea quietly. (Which I was planning anyway.) :wink:

1 Like

Sad he can’t use the laser to create for you, I would think just being in proximity to you that stuff would rub off!
Prolly pretty hard to sneak anything by you…

1 Like

Yeah, he’d have to turf me from the office…would be tough. :wink:

1 Like

In which case you would know something was up. 'Hmm, he’s being weird…"

2 Likes

Don’t you make your own? One of my fondest memories was the weekend I spent with a very special Lady (now deceased) making custom filled chocolates for all her friends. she had very bad diabetes from the chemo they gave her and could not have and did not take one piece even to taste but instead thought of others no matter the relationship.

5 Likes

Awwwww, sad but nice story.

We have been known to make chocolates as well (ganache-filled; yum!) but I have to be careful not to have chocolate that is exceptionally good on hand, or I will overindulge.

1 Like

She had the strongest will of any other human have met, all on her actions no matter the incentive to do otherwise, at that point she was still trying to control the Diabetes with diet, and down to a few vegetables experiment had shown her would not upset her sugar that she tested several times a day, so not only were there many pounds of chocolate, but she was down to celery and carrots, and I could not stand to keep from sampling, even though I was able to eat anything.

No offense taken, just a tip on choosing more inclusive wording! :wink: