Hearing back from Glowforge Support

Sorry to put this in the community forum - but I’m having issues hearing back from GF support & hoping they’ll read this and get back to me.
I subscribe to premium and recently moved and my debit card was stolen in the process - when GF tried to charge my card it didn’t go through. I emailed them saying I was waiting on a new card. I never heard back - a couple of days later I got the new card and immediately tried to update my account and see that the monthly charge was increased by $25!!! That’s insane! Again I emailed explaining the situation and have not received a reply. I recently emailed again and still no reply. I no longer have access to most of my projects. I refuse to pay $50 per month when I was just paying$25 per month - (and I feel like that’s really high, when I first got my GF I was offered a lower price but missed the deadline & own up to that, but they wouldn’t honor the price that was offered to me, but did offer $25).
I’m frustrated, because I seem like this is an ongoing issue when I try to email GF support directly - it usually takes me emailing the community forum. So again I apologize

1 Like

Did you get the automated response to your email? That should happen almost immediately – if not, something’s keeping your mail from getting to them (or theirs to you).

For future reference, posting in this section also opens a support ticket, and isn’t subject to the whims of wayward electrons in the Intarwebs, so maybe try it first next time. :slight_smile: They should be along soon to get you fixed up.

3 Likes

Thank you for responding back to me :slight_smile:
Yes - I get the automatic response - right away - so I’m assuming that they’re receiving my emails. It just gets to be frustrating after a while. Thank you - I appreciate you always helping :slight_smile:
Ivy

3 Likes

The frustrating thing is having your debit card stolen. I hope nothing else was taken and that you have successfully thwarted any more theft. Since you have emailed Glowforge and have a record of that, I am sure they will make this right for you. It didn’t happen automatically, but I bet when chat is available they will get this straightened out. Since it involves your personal info, I am pretty confident that they will close this thread and work it out with you via email. Good luck.

5 Likes

You’re very right! Luckily my bank was great & reimbursed me the same day for transactions that were done on the card- it was more annoying to go back and try to set up things I had on autopay. I resorted to the community chat, because I didn’t want my projects to get erased at some point.

Thank you for replying - I appreciate it. Have a great day!

1 Like

Chat was the best way for me to get ahold of anyone. They are pretty good at helping with the chat feature.

3 Likes

The autopay nightmare is the WORST thing to remember/sort out when your credit card is compromised!!

1 Like

@ivy.payne04 Oh no! I’m sorry that you’ve run into trouble with your Glowforge Premium Subscription, and in hearing back from our support team. I’ve just sent you an email to get this solved for you. Will you please reply to the email I’ve sent so that I make sure you are receiving our emails?

I’m going to keep this post open until I get your response.

1 Like

I did receive your email and just responded back to it - I’ll await to make sure you received my response.

Thank you for your help.
Ivy

1 Like

I’m going to close this post since you’ve responded to my email and will continue to work with you there.

1 Like