Heart for Valentine's Day

It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Saw the buffalo plaid paint on a blog, and decided it was a great project for our Granddaughter. Nora is 5, and enjoyed painting this. I did sand the point of the heart a bit before we started.

Love Heart 2023.zip (3.0 KB)

How to Paint Pink Buffalo Plaid

50 Likes

So cute! Thanks for sharing

9 Likes

She did a great job!! Thanks for sharing the info!

7 Likes

Great picture of your granddaughter. She looks like she is really concentrating.

7 Likes

That came out really nice. Thanks for the share!

6 Likes

Wonderul!!

5 Likes

cute and wonderful at the same time.

5 Likes

What a wonderful project! Looks like you both had a lot of fun. Thanks for the share and instructions.

7 Likes

What a reallly sweet little girl…and a really fun and cute project. Love seeing the photo!

5 Likes

You’re starting her with crafting at a young age. That’s great!

Thanks for the share!

7 Likes

You are the best–your granddaughter is never going to forget it.

5 Likes

Absolutely the cutest project and maker!! I have seen this season. Love Valentine’s Day and this is a perfect project. It turned out so well I want to try !

4 Likes

This is very cute. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! I had wanted to make this myself, but then I realized how controlled the painting would be for her. She had a lot of fun.

I did apply a bit of matte mod podge along the painters tape each time to help control paint leaks. So, that added a bit of time, but it dries quickly.

Craft time is always fun! I miss crafting with her brother (8), as he’s so busy with swim team and school.

Pardon me for being a grandma … but, wanted to show how cute she really is. I call her “My Beauty”. Enough spunk for two kids. She always keeps me on my toes!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @pennmom84 !

2 Likes

She is absolutely one of the cutest little girls I’ve seen in a long time! What a fantastic photo of her. SO sweet!

4 Likes

She’s a doll! (And crafty too - you’re very blessed!) :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m sure she loves being creative with you. Such a cutie!

4 Likes