Heart Gift Card Holder

I needed a last minute Valentine’s Day gift for my kids, so I designed this gift card holder. (Nothing says I love you like a Costco gift card! :heart:) I cut it out of cardboard (cause they’ll probably throw the holder away on their way to the store), but it could certainly be cut out of other materials. I scored the text, and I’ll paint with Sharpie paint pens, but it could be engraved instead. I stuck the layers together with double-sided tape.

The orange hearts in the design below are the top and bottom layers. The red heart is the middle layer. The card holder area may require sanding if the optional spacer layer is not used (the yellow heart, which is to be cut out of thin material, i.e. a cereal box). The spacer wasn’t needed with cardboard.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

heart_gift_card_holder

52 Likes

Very nice. Thanks.

3 Likes

Nice share of a good idea!

3 Likes

I love that! and while :heart: s are used for V-day, it wouldn’t make any less sense for pretty much any gift-giving opportunity for someone you love.

3 Likes

Very cute and a great disguise for a gift card! Thanks for the share.

3 Likes

Good point! And the text is easy enough to replace and/or personalize.

3 Likes

Thank you, this is great. Will definitely use it!

2 Likes

Thank you! A great idea … and cardboard is awesome for this type of project, very nicely done!

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

Great share!

1 Like

Oh, that’s a clever design! Thanks so much.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! What a great idea. Will be great just to do a “Just because I love you…” gift card!

1 Like

great design, thanks

1 Like

This is so crafty!!! Thanks

1 Like

I’m new to this forum… how would i save this file ?

i got it !!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! I can see a bunch of different uses for this one!

1 Like

@rockyonwheels welcome to the forum!
To download a design right click on the image of the design at the end of the first post.

2 Likes

I love it when things I hadn’t seen previously come back around again! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes