Heart Shaped Gift Basket

My last design of the Valentine season “I think” unless something else pops into my head. Decided to make a Living Hinge version and a faster cut Slat version. I am kinda liking the slat version, but I like old crates. What do you think?

71 Likes

Looks great as usual. I like that new heart in this living hinge!!

5 Likes

I love it - super cute

3 Likes

I also like the slat version best but both are nice.

7 Likes

Hmm, some interesting innovation here. Nice work.

6 Likes

Looks like you just gave me a reason to spend more money!!
Well done as usual

2 Likes

Thank You!

Very cool - the inserting of the fabric(?)/wrapping paper(?) decoration at the ends is a great touch. I also like the slat one, but I think I might like them both as much in the dark wood :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The slat one is my favorite too. Then I saw how you added tiny hearts to the living hinge - masterful!

6 Likes

I like them both, but the slat version is my favorite. It has an old world feel to it.

2 Likes

Great designs and certainly very inspirational!

2 Likes

The hearts in the living hinge are awesome, but I like the slat better. I’m also a crate person!

4 Likes

Wow! These are really nice! Beautiful work. What software do you do your designs with?

1 Like

Nice…now if I could just find someone to be my Valentine.

3 Likes

The love you want, you aren’t getting.
The love you are, you don’t want.
-author unknown

Truly, a marvel of poetic word art. :rofl::joy:

:cry::sob:

3 Likes

I was going to say slat … but then I saw the precious little hearts on the living hinge. Both are beautiful!

2 Likes

Both are very nice.

1 Like

I use Illustrator, and also on my Samsung Tablet I use Infinite Design.

3 Likes

these are absolutely so adorable. I love them all but that slatted one is sooooo cute!!

Awesome! Thanks!

1 Like