Hebrew font is coming out backwards

Hi I am using your new Premium text feature with Hebrew, but its rendering it backwards. For example if you use SuesOne font with the word Shalom it should come out like שָׁלוֹם, but it comes out in reverse. The only way to get it to work is to type it in backwards (note you can’t simply mirror a sentence, you need to render Right to Left).

Can you please fix?
Thanks,
Jason

3 Likes

Welcome to the community - and thank for noticing and pointing that out! That’s the downside of alphabets outside the spec of the programmer is things like that don’t get noticed. Whoops! I’m betting the same error occurs in any language that goes right to left.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that Hebrew characters are not appearing in the correct order. Thank you for brining this to our attention. We’ve been able to reproduce this issue and I’ve shared notes with our team so that they can investigate. If we need additional information while looking into this, we’ll post an update here in this thread.

1 Like

Thank you again for your report which let us know about this. The team hasn’t requested additional information and is continuing to investigate, so I’m going to close this thread. If you run into other trouble, please let us know!