Hell, yes! but I need to add an email to the account

I just got “the email” and did the confirmation and address. But I need to add my niece’s email to the account as it’s actually her :glowforge:

I hope that my email can remain attached so that I can still read/participate in the forums.

I have emailed support, but thought to post here as well as a belt-and-suspenders approach.

44 Likes

Congratulations!!

5 Likes

@dan recently posted that they are working on a way for families or other groups to share a GF account with different emails.

7 Likes

i vaguely remember seeing someone post that both the poster’s and spouse’s emails were “authorized” on one account. so i’m hopeful. this forum is something that keeps me going :joy:

11 Likes

Glad to hear from you, and especially that is with delivery news. I hope you are doing OK and that you and your niece get tons of enjoyment out of the Forge.

6 Likes

Fantastic! Awesome! Congratulations! :grinning::tada::dizzy::boom::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Oh that’s great–so happy for you!

4 Likes

My wife and I share an email account for stuff like this. Dunno if we were who you were thinking of, though, as we’re not exactly regulars.

2 Likes

Email support. They were able to quickly change my email for me with out a problem.

3 Likes

Great to hear from you Aunti! So glad you got the notice!

5 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Excited for her to get it!