Hello everyone! My first projects :)

These are small landmarks buildings of my city, Bologna, Italy. I have a restaurant in Bologna and I’m gonna use these little creations as centerpiece, one piece for each table.

Each one under a small glass dome like this

And lit from the inside thanks to a battery operated small led.

More pics to come :slight_smile:

59 Likes

Wow! What a way to start with your 'Forge! Welcome to the community. I look forward to seeing what other amazing things you create!

3 Likes

Those will be wonderful centerpieces in your restaurant.

I’m looking forward to seeing other things you make for your restaurant too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What a great way to light the tables at your restaurant. Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Neat! I hope to visit someday and see these in person!

4 Likes

Gorgeous! The details on them are astounding! :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome, I am sure you will get a lot of positive feedback in your restaurant .

3 Likes

Such a cool idea!

4 Likes

It’s so sweet. Better set aside a table for Glowforgers to visit your restaurant!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! What a fabulous idea!!! Adorable!

3 Likes

Welcome to the group! Those are so neat I would love to see major streets along a wall or an entire village in the middle of a great table; such as when you have a catering. I really like the group so much better than the individual houses. I have taken a different tack with those LED candles and containers but alas have no restaurant to show them off.

3 Likes

These are absolutely marvelous! I can’t even describe how much I love them.

3 Likes

These are so fantastic. I think they will be charming centerpieces. Thanks for sharing them with us.

3 Likes

These are wonderful with such fine detail. I visited Bologna for a day, back in '78 (I think). A beautiful city! A very nice way to honor and highlight your town’s heritage.

4 Likes

Very nice touch. Looks great!!

3 Likes

Great project & well done–lots of patient design work behind it all! And such a fun idea for the table decor, and love the lighting with the LEDs.

2 Likes

I LOVE bologna! Bologna, egg, and cheese sammichez are the best! :sunglasses:

This machine is so awesome, it really is a great tool for ANY business. You absolutely do NOT have to sell what you make for this machine to “pay for itself.”

Great work! And welcome! One of us! One of us!

4 Likes

Awwwww, adorable! I’m a big fan of anything in miniature. Thanks for sharing them with us.

3 Likes

Those are fantastic! I could see a grouping like the first video under a tree at Christmas time. Hopefully they won’t suddenly disappear from the tables if someone takes a real liking to them.

1 Like

Those are just great! Well done!

2 Likes