Help! Having major issues and can't get a response from support!

I have been having problems with my machine since last week and can’t seem to get anyone from support to respond. I got one email asking for pictures but haven’t heard anything since. I can’t afford for my machine to be down right now!!!

I believe it’s my wheels or possibly a bearing issue. When the carriage slides across the rail it makes several “clicks”. How do I get replacement parts???

You’ll need to get them through product support. Did you receive an email shortly after you emailed them? If not, check your spam folder.

Meanwhile, you’ve opened another support ticket by posting in this section, so they’ll be along soon. :slight_smile:

I can totally sympathize with you. I can’t seem to get a reply from support either after a week and three emails. Okay, I screwed up and caused the problem (I committed the worst no-no and used vinyl in the printer) but I’ve complied with their requests and only get silence from them. And this isn’t the only thread concerning problems with support. Seems like they need to hire more people to give the service they advertise. Just saying.

1 Like

They have to connect with other departments to arrange to obtain parts / replacements and have them shipped. That takes time, and is not a terribly transparent process, as they don’t respond back to the customer until they have something to report. Unfortunately for both of you, this is their busiest time of year and they’re being SLAMMED, so it takes longer for Support to get the information they need. This is why I keep asking people not to create duplicate tickets, because, as noted in the pinned post at the top of this section, that slows down their support process, and there are a lot of people waiting for support right now.

Also I just heard from my son that UPS is so overwhelmed they informed his company they would not be picking up any outgoing packages for a time because their system is too overloaded. I suspect the other shippers are having similar problems, which is probably impacting Glowforge’s ability to get reliable shipping dates for customers.

We all understand it’s hard to wait. Those of us who waited 2.5 years for our machines REALLY understand. We will gladly commiserate with you and help you hang in there, but let’s do it in Everything Else instead of in Problems and Support, so Support can get back to you as quickly as possible!

1 Like

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

1 Like