Help Needed Orange button is on, Glowforge Not Working

2 days ago(Friday) it was working yesterday(saturday) morning when I turned it on it had orange light on, it says that sorry it got hot for printing turn it off, let it cool, and try again" I did not use at least half day before turn it on not sure why it says it got hot?
As it recommended I turned it off, waited turn it on but still issue is not resolved.
Could some help me to resolve the issue, I need to use it for my projects.

Which model do you have, and what’s the temperature in the room where you have it?

1 Like
  • Recommended Operating Temperature: 60F-75F (16C-24C) Basic and Plus; 60F-81F (16C-27C) Pro

I have glowforge plus, room temperature 77F

Thank you for the information, I use it with the house where I have ac so I am within this temp. but still having the issue

77F is too hot.

1 Like

The temperature inside the GF can be significantly higher with all the electronics than the outside ambient temperature. Also check the connection where it connects to the print head. I got the error once and it was the connection.

1 Like

As stated, 77º is too hot for the Plus.

1 Like

Hi @engravetoremember - I see that you’d emailed in about this issue as well. I’ve just sent a response via email on this issue, so to keep things tidy I’m going to go ahead and close this topic and we can get you taken care of via that email chain.