Help with file

How do I get the pink boxes to go away?

Assuming they’re part of the snowflake’s file, you’ll have to use an editor to remove them…

Looks like an almost hidden/invisible watermark. I suppose you could just ignore the engrave.

1 Like

It’s a logo I want added.

Not sure what you changed, or added, etc. but the image that you put on Facebook loads just fine into the UI. Looks like the image got inverted somehow.

Post a screenshot of what the logo looks like in the graphics program, if you would.

It’s hard to tell from your image, but it looks like a rastor image in the middle? If so, the pink box you see is probably the white background of the image. To get rid of it you can save it as a PNG with a transparent background.

Thanks for reaching out. In order to help, I’ll need more details about the way this file is set up. You can email the file to us at support@glowforge.com, and we’ll be glad to take a closer look.

Someone on the facebook group was able to help. Thanks

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!