Help with svg files

i was able to get my first few files to work, however, im trying to save a simple rectangle to make a cut out on another item already cut - and i can’t seem to get it to load - I keep getting the Error Error

An error occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh your browser before printing. It may also help to turn your Glowforge off and then on again.

I’ve restarted my computer and glowforge - i know it’s not that hard, but im clearly forgetting something - anyone have any tips on easy svg’s? I’ve tried in both Inkscape and Illustrator. I’ve simplified, rasterized, filled, saved link and embedded. I just don’t know why i can’t get it to work.

Can you post the file of the rectangle? Maybe I can see something you don’t. Fresh eyes, and all that.

2 Likes

Try redoing the file and uploading the fresh copy.

Hi @landysbradley,

Could you please upload the file you’re running into trouble with in this thread? If you would prefer, you can also email us directly at support@glowforge.com, and we’d be happy to take a look.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.