Help !!

The estimated shipping date has passed, the status remains in the same stage for more than 1 month and I have not received any other update. I sent email but I have not been able to communicate, I hope I receive an update. I fully understand that i have to wait, the only thing is that for more than 1 month I have not obtained an update. :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

When you sent an email, did you get an auto-response almost immediately? If no, then either your message didn’t reach them - or theirs didn’t reach you. Posting here will let them know there’s a communication problem.

If you’re in the US - sign up for FedEx and UPS’s apps - they’ll notify you if a package is heading for your address.

Fingers crossed it’s almost to you!

2 Likes

They often ship from PA. I do not live far from their shipping space and with the mess going on right now with the winter storm, I would not be surprised at all if things at stuck. What machine did you order? Each machine has their own timeline.

Also, I highly recommend paying mind to @deirdrebeth recommendation. I have emailed GF within the past week and heard a response in no time. I received a message when mine was sent. You could be missing out on the messages and so looking for the auto response is key.

1 Like

HI @QueenDayane - thanks for your post! I’ve just sent you an update by email. I’m going to close this topic now.

Please reply by email if you have any other questions. Thank you!