Hexagon Wall Hangings

@tjleasa I would love to purchase this file! I just placed my first beehive and am all about bees this year!

I like it. Did you deconstruct it to put the groove in it?

1 Like

Actually my daughter (with help from dad :slight_smile: ) made them all in my workshop so I made an additional one from scratch.

1 Like

Very talented father and daughter!

1 Like

Hey @tjleasa, someone was asking about a file for your project over on the FB group and
someone found this on Etsy. Is this you, or were you copied? (I removed the link so as not to give the person sells and I sent it privately.)

3 Likes

No, :frowning: That’s not me. I never sold the files, but I did give them to two people that wanted to use them personally.

I guess I should be flattered that I actually designed something that can make money.

p.s. The person that is selling the files should know that the little bees are stock graphics that I purchased from Creative Market so you’re stealing from them too.

1 Like

If you do decide to sell the file, put me in line to buy as well! I saw someone post pictures of this in a group on Facebook , and searched for it on here. My dad was a beekeeper, and this brought back some memories.