Hi guys!

I’m baaack!! (hope someone remember me :stuck_out_tongue: I remember you guys)

It’s been a long time since I last opened the forum and I really missed talking to such great people.

In this time I have been mostly working a loooooot, which is good (having a job) but it drains a lot of energy and I’ve left my hobbies very abandoned aside. I’ve done a few things with Highlander, I’ll show you soon.

Oh and … I’m getting married! :blush: Today we started this journey looking for a nice countryside place to make the wedding.

Now I have to think about what I can do with my :glowforge:, for sure I will find a lot of inspiration in everything that has been posted :grinning:

Today I noticed that one of the hinges of the door is starting to detach from the glass. I hope I can repair it to prevent it from breaking.

I promise to read the forum again very often (I have something like 4000 unread posts) :sweat_smile:

26 Likes

Congratulations on the wedding!

And blue skies always :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Always :wink:

4 Likes

Oh squeeeeeeee! Congratulations! That is wonderful news! :smile:

goal

You might try sending an email to support@glowforge.com and just ask them if it’s possible for you to get some of the glue and fix it yourself, rather than having to fly it back. Can’t hurt to ask.

Very happy for you both! :grinning::squeeee::squeeee::squeeee::squeeee:

7 Likes

I for sure remember you! So glad to ‘see’ you again! How exciting…a wedding coming up. That will sure be a big inspiration for you to create some things, again.

4 Likes

Of course we remember you! I was wondering where you had gotten to. I remember worrying about your machine when it got bashed up in transit, but you evidently got that fixed okay so I have no doubt you’ll get this problem solved too.

Congratulations on your wedding plans! We’ll expect to see some pretty cool wedding related items from you.

7 Likes

Welcome back and congrats on the wedding plans!

4 Likes

Awww you remember :heart_eyes:

Wedding planning is a journey by itself, takes a lot of time but it’s fun. Initially I’m going to make the invitations, some table ornament and gifts for our guests. I don’t know exactly what I’m going to make, but I’ll figure it out.

Last night I took some pics of the hinge to send them to support, hope it is an easy fix. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Your fiancé is so puzzled why you keep looking at the walls, stating, yeah we could put a dryer vent there honey… it’s right near that outlet, see?

6 Likes

Welcome back; and, congratulations!

2 Likes

And the wifi connection, don’t forget the wifi connection :thinking:

7 Likes

Congratulations! How fun to be able to do up the wedding details with your own flair! Or should I say flare?!

Good to see you again!

2 Likes

Hey man, welcome back!! Congratulations!
Considering your location, hopefully support can advise you on an adhesive. If one side is still firm and the other hasn’t completely detatched, I would think alignment is still good and you could handle the problem yourself.

Good luck on all fronts!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.