Hold my beer…

Made a wall mounted beer holder.

37 Likes

Nice idea! Happy Birthday too! :tada:

5 Likes

Sweet! Happy birthday Josh!

4 Likes

Are they installed all over the house in every room?

8 Likes

Thank you

Not yet

I came to this post somewhat worried because in the south, when someone says, “Hold my beer,” someone is usually fixing to get hurt.

12 Likes

Looks good. Did you seal it?

4 Likes

I didn’t but there’s an optional cork cutout for the bottom if needed.

3 Likes

That’s the same around here too lol

5 Likes

Happy beersday! Great design!

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Nice design! Happy Beer’thirty…ooops, Birthday to you. :birthday: :sparkler: :sparkler: :fireworks:

5 Likes

Better than my several attempts.

In my defense, it was literally the first thing I designed with the Glowforge. (and two of them are still used)
Happy Birthday as well!

11 Likes

Club chill! I thought you needed a license for that.

4 Likes

Yeah, a licence from 7-11 or Wawa or whichever corporation copyrighted the name. You can fill the cup for free if you have it with you when you buy gas and pay extra for the original cup. They have figured out that most folk will give them the profit of all that soda up front, or go out of their way to buy gas from them, just to fill the soda cup. Silly me, I just wanted to keep my drink cold, and not waste the paper cups. I should spray paint it but then I would miss out on the “free” soda If I happened to stumble into their store and had it with me :flushed:

5 Likes

Cute idea! Hope you had a great birthday!!

3 Likes

Great looking, and good idea. The people I know who partake would request the upgraded version of this, where there be at least 4 holders per location, which would eventually lead to a “I made a wall-mounted mini fridge” project :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Very clever!!

3 Likes

Very nice design.

3 Likes