Holiday Sleigh

So I was inspired by my design of the Phone Stand/Photo Frame I designed this weekend so I took some of it’s stylings and built a sleigh. Thought it could be used as a kinda gift basket or just a decoration!
I really like how it turned out on the first try. Still deciding whether to paint it or leave it natural.

RKSleigh00|500x500

97 Likes

That’s really amazing. Santa would be proud to ride in it. I think it looks great natural, but Santa might prefer red. :wink:

4 Likes

Lovely. I like it unpainted.

6 Likes

WOW! Natural looks great for me. Congratulations @visuplayer !

6 Likes

It’s beautiful!!

6 Likes

Love it! Most living hinge designs are just meh (to me)… This one is perfect. I love the idea of this as a gift basket. A premium gift for sure. Nice work!

5 Likes

Thank You!

Natural!did you design the living hinge yourself or find it somewhere? And if so, where? (Please?)

That is fantastic! I really like the design! Are you thinking of possibly selling the file?

There is a link to his Etsy shop in his profile.

This is gorgeous!

3 Likes

Wow this is so cool! Lovely as it is but will also look amazing painted, though I prefer it without.

2 Likes

I didn’t design it but I saw it on someone elses product and recreated it. If you search etsy there are allot of living hinge designs, I am working on making on based off the suites in a deck of playing cards right now.

2 Likes

Yes I have it my etsy account.

Beautiful sleigh!!

1 Like

Beautiful! I vote for leaving it natural.

4 Likes

It’s drop-dead gorgeous, just as it is!

4 Likes

Gorgeous! I love how you put stuff in it so it shows the size.

5 Likes

oh my goodness, this is beautiful. Seriously, I think it’s the best sleigh I’ve seen. Beautiful job!

5 Likes

That’s such a cool design.

6 Likes