Holy Cork!

Thanks, I’ll have to try that and this would also be helpful for @jonny_firebrand

1 Like

when I was in College, I walked past a cork tree on my way to classes. pretty wild.

it really floated well in the rain. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Just-Maken-it,
Would not run the line into the Glowforge the slot allows for a rectangular opening.I plan for the vacuum plate to extend out Kinda like a short pizza paddle with a hallow core and a handle that my shop vac can connect to. The flat part would be solid on one side and perforated on the other. Humm Masonite come to mind with some small plugs for the odd shaped part. Paper works to I guess just have to cut it to the part outline it is something to try when I get the Glowforge
-D

2 Likes

It’s the flooring cork compressed for durability and since it is tree bark wouldn’t that make it more resistant to heat?
-D

1 Like

Well that would suck if it doesn’t work, here’s to hoping it is a different brand and works! I was mostly going to be using it for topographical maps and other multilayered art projects.

1 Like

Jealous!

1 Like

Worst case you can line the your walls with it for a little soundproofing, insulation, and making giant conspiracy theory pin-charts!

15 Likes

Tell everyone you have a Beautiful Mind.

4 Likes

I want a conspiracy board.

6 Likes

I actually just had my ebay hacked by some guy in Georgia (at least that’s where it’s being sent) and I have been doing one of these since, lol.

aww, man. Sorry to hear that.
Maybe if you find his address…
http://www.poopsenders.com/

5 Likes

For their second suggested target (people who let their dog poop on their lawn) it would seem you could collect and mail a sample yourself without the middleman, no?

Putting it in a pet pooper bag would make it pretty obvious what drove the delivery of the special package :slight_smile:

1 Like

giphy-facebook_s

3 Likes