Home Team Hearts (with File)

Hi Everyone! After making and sharing my Home Team Snowglobe, I decided I wanted to start making us a “Home Team” piece for each season/holiday, that way there’s always something out. So this is what I came up with for a Valentine’s Home Team piece. Made with medium cherry plywood, medium basswood plywood, and medium red acrylic. The acrylic is pressure fit in to the heart frames, if there’s a gap try flipping it around, put them in before assembling and gluing the rest. The small heart is glued in the center to the two hearts behind.

The red rectangle will also pressure-fit in to the back behind the lattice, but can also be left out if you want to see through it. Right-click on the second image and save as.

Home Team Hearts

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, post a pic if you make one (because I LOVE seeing updates!), and until next creation, Happy Forging!

48 Likes

Wow, another winner! Thanks for the share

5 Likes

Thanks for the share. You’re on a roll-love it:-)

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing such a nice well designed file. I am sure many people will enjoy this.

4 Likes

This is so cool! Thank you very much :blush: Did you use 1/8th or 1/4 inch material?

3 Likes

In the original post, the designer states medium materials which are 1/8"

3 Likes

Thank you. I read the post after I asked the question. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You are indeed on a roll!
Thank you for the share :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Very nice share! Thanks!

4 Likes

Lovely thanks for sharing

4 Likes

I love it! Thank you so much for the generous share.

4 Likes

This is so pretty! I love it! Thank you for sharing it!

3 Likes

Very nice. Thank you for the share.

2 Likes

Love this file! Worked great for me! I will add a photo…
Missy
Untitled.pdf (9.0 MB)

3 Likes

woohoo! Love it!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Very pretty!

1 Like

Hi! THANK YOU SO MUCH for this file! I made one from mahogany and love it! In fact I love it so much I made a variation of it! It holds business cards or post it notes!
Biz card Hearts
I have made a mock up from scrap materials and it fits together pretty well but does require a little glue. I added some text labels that are to be IGNORED by the laser. Since the artistic part of this is yours, you can share it on a new thread if you like.
Thanks again!
Missy

9 Likes

Thank you!