Homing, Centering, and Calibration are not completing

I can see that one. (Can’t always see the GIF for the belt tension though…sometimes that one doesn’t show up.)

Since I dont see all the example photos you posted above, I just took a bunch of pictures of things you may want to see.

Thank you for sending these over. I apologize for the photos not being viewable.

After reviewing the photos, I’m concerned that one of the main cables on your Glowforges inner board has become disconnected. Could you make sure the cable in this photo is connected properly?:

I would advise first power your Glowforge off, disconnecting the power cable, and then reconnecting this cable.

If you cannot see the image I’ve attached to this response, in the second photo you uploaded, there is a cable connected to the board on the bottom left hand side that appears to be disconnected. This is the cable I’d like to have you reseat. Once reseated, please let me know if you run into the same trouble.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks so much everyone! I just reseat the cable, which was clearly not seated correctly. I physically felt it was loose. Not exactly sure how it came loose, but all is right in the forest now!

Thanks again everyone, and Happy New Year!

4 Likes

That is fantastic! I appreciate you taking the time to re-connect this cable, and working so closely with us to narrow down the trouble. I’m so glad to hear that everything is now working properly.

I’ll close this thread for now, but please don’t hesitate to post a new topic, or reach out to us directly at support@glowforge.com.

1 Like