Honeycomb bed holdown pins

I have a small box just cut from cardboard, it has all the hold-down style pins as well as my measuring tools and the GOGM in it. Sits on the panel near the magic button, along with my most-used glues and tools…

2 Likes

To this day I still haven’t made the side shelf someone posted on here years ago - to extend the flat surface area of the top of the :glowforge: - but I think of it every time I try to balance yet another thing on there!

*searching just now I couldn’t find it…now I’m on a mission to #necrogame that!

4 Likes

There is also this lovely no-sew felt tray you can leave on the side panel of your machine. It won’t even scratch the glass. :wink:

4 Likes

I am surprised someone hasn’t answered this with the location of the file yet!! I am interested too!

I am so confused…this is what i have …which is supposed to be the pin holder (I believe). I may be crazy Let me post a pic.

1 Like

Finally found it! Now to recreate it!!

3 Likes

How did you get…. THAT …… out of this……

1 Like

That’s not this style of hold down pins, pretty sure that’s one of the versions of the “always right” ones.

I got the image from the post that you responded to asking about the holder for the single sided version of these pins:

3 Likes

@deirdrebeth Yes, that is correct. I have those, too. The file I downloaded from his website had several different ones. Also, I have one file that has a collection of all of the different kinds and styles of crumb tray pins that I have either purchased or was gifted. I just add them all into one file. I do not plan on ever reselling or sharing the files so I figure it easier to keep all of them in one file. So I printed off several. But… THIS is my holder. ( Hence the desperate need of that crumb tray pin HOLDER :flushed::crazy_face: I am so desperate, I would pay someone to either create one, or make one and ship it. I have tried to make one but…you see how that came out. :tired_face: )

2 Likes

That plastic cup is HORRID, I KNOW!!! my next tackle: kerf so I can attempt to create one.:sunglasses:

1 Like

AFAIK that file was never offered, and as we don’t ask for files on this forum, you have options of any of the ones that were offered, or designing one that’s more of what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

For something like a cup, kerf is far less important than on something like an inlay. Glue is lovely stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have a premium subscription and happen to have lots of extra popsicle sticks laying around like I did, there’s a little barrel that I designed in the catalog…called MetaPop Stick barrel. Easy to cut…no glue required.

3 Likes

Oh…nice!! I love that! I do have some rainbow popsicle sticks. And it will match perfectly with my galaxy tabletop Thank YOU!! I hope all is well!!!

2 Likes

Yes, I have seen many cups. I have started my kerf videos. So I intend to have some soon! Until then, it looks like a barrel it shall be. I was a tidbit confused on the offering. I thought it said somewhere that the file that included the pins and holder were located in a particular spot. I was attempting to find that particular 10-20. As everyone else. Glue and I… have a sticky relationship on particularly small things🤪. (So much that when I use Gorilla glue super glue on smaller projects, ((even though it may not be in my mouth.)) I taste it. I literally taste it in my mouth. And I end up using a sanding block to remove it from my integument. Making “sticky” and understatement.

2 Likes

Unless I am confused, I believe I asked the owner of the file if the file was for the pins and pin holder and he said it was available on his website. But he could have meant just the pins. I believe. I don’t know. What I do know is that I adore the way that the product manages its pins. And I am on a mission if I am incorrect! :star_struck:

1 Like

Got it - that wasn’t in this thread - but the forum is a wide wide place :slight_smile: Did you know that if you click on someone’s profile photo in the thread you have the option of just seeing their posts? It makes searching for something like that much easier!

3 Likes

Thank you for this! :grinning:

3 Likes

I absolutelyss did not know that! It wasn’t too long ago that I realized that clicking on someone’s photo brought you to a profile page, and that from that profile you can message them directly. Heck, until GF, I had never joined a forum. Or ran a Mac. There are ALOT of things that I hadn’t had the pleasure of involving myself with. Like glue! Hahaha Besides a glue stick!

But look at my concoction :eyes:
I somehow made magic happen

6 Likes

6 Likes

Oh very nice!

5 Likes