House warming gift for friends

Our former renters just moved to a new town (we will miss them) and like me, they are a bit snarky. The wife is constantly making new wreaths for the front door but said she was tired of the same old “home sweet home - welcome” messages. That being said, I made her this 20" round sign to fit behind whatever wreath she happens to craft. I did it in multiple pieces to achieve the larger than GF size.

42 Likes

I like this! Might have to place an order…we’ve gotten much pickier about who we let in now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

My wife wants me to make one that basically says “if you can’t stand dog slobber and fur, ya ain’t welcome”. Once her mom was giving her grief about our dogs and my wife replied “The dogs live here. You don’t.” And proceeded to remind her that we don’t have a mortgage so she can live how she chooses… it was a rather tense family gathering.

6 Likes

These are great!
Take a look at this …I made it for a makers market at a local brewery

18 Likes

Oh, she would have loved that one too.

3 Likes

Nice ideas! Lots of snarky inspiration here. I like that it is in wreath form.

4 Likes

I love it…so true sometimes:-)

3 Likes

That’s great, I can think of a bunch of sayings for something like that. However I don’t think I could display then on the front door. love it.

3 Likes

Love the sass! In the past I’ve painted welcome mats to say ‘No Thanks’ and ‘Go Away’ :laughing: But you’ve inspired me to do my first wreath:

3 Likes