How can I get back to the GUI screen to see progress?

Not sure if this has been answered/asked before. If I am lazing away and “accidentally” click on community or shop… is there any way to get back to see the status/running of my current job? If I hit home, I go back to my projects screen, not to the in progress screen. Just wondering (usually I open shop or community in another Tab… usually… :roll_eyes: )

Clicking the print button again will open the current status/job window with progress.

8 Likes

There is no “Print” button ( or do you mean the button the the forge?) The screen on the PC is back on the “new design”“upload”“trace” screen with your designs (as the forge is printing away…). I want to get back to the screen that shows my design printing( "ie the camera screen)

Oh I see, you’re back on the dashboard. If you open any file in your library you’ll see the “Print” button at the top right of the screen. Click on this one and it’ll open the live view with progress.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer @jimbo, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if you have any other questions, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for asking about this!