How can I recover a file I accidently deleted in GFUI

Is there a way to recover a file I accidently deleted? I mistakenly added the file to a folder I created, didn’t want it in there anymore. I saw it was still in the My Designs view, so deleted it from the new folder - poof it was gone everywhere :frowning:

Help Help Help

Nope.

1 Like

Sorry to say, there’s no way. Best way to avoid that is to maintain your original files on your computer.

2 Likes

You could TRY emailing support and ask them if there is any possibility of recovering it. I don’t know if they would do it, but the worst that can happen is they will say no.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for responding. Gonna try support. Seems like a good practice to move files to be deleted into a trash bin similar to Windows. That way they could be recovered within a short period of time. Mistakes do happen…

Don’t hold your breath. Several of my designs were deleted a while back, they claimed I had deleted them (I don’t have premium but as an original “founder” we get unlimited storage) - I had not. One in particular was frustrating because I had been working on it for some time to come up with settings for cutting out of thin cardstock. I generally don’t store designs on the dashboard but that was the last time I “depended” on it to save anything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.