How do I cancel premium?

My gf died so I have no use for premium! Please tell me how I can cancel it! Thank you!!

1 Like

I would assume if you contact support@glowforge.com that they can do it for you.

7 Likes

When logged into the dashboard, click on the dropdown menu next to the name of your Glowforge. Click on Settings. If you go to the Purchase History tab, there is a link there to Manage Subscriptions at the top of the page. If you click on that you will get a popup window that will let you cancel your subscription.

10 Likes

Kindly read the rules of the forum.
https://community.glowforge.com/faq

2 Likes

Owned a GF Pro for over 5 years and have had Premium since it started. There might be a few people here that have greater knowledge. And like @Xabbess I used to spend a lot of time trying to help people on this forum. But providing unpaid support is sometimes frustrating.

Wish I could see into a person’s soul to better understand who deserves our time.

12 Likes

That’s why forums have an ignore feature… :rofl:

If only life had one as well…

8 Likes

For someone new to the community with no clue how things work or who anyone is, you sure are helpful and just a ray of sunshine.

6 Likes

With the flagging & subsequent commentary, you may still be looking for an answer. @Xabbess was correct. An email to Support letting them know you’d like to cancel will work.

3 Likes

Lighten up Francis. This community is FULL of amazing people who will take hours out of their day to answer just about any question. Attacking someone who has consistently done that day in and day out doesn’t start you off down a good path.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.