How do I fix this recent ,on the first attempt unsuccessful pass through

I have been having issues with my pass-through on and off for a couple of years now. I am not complaining because I have learned to repair my machine with a few tips from youtube. However, today, this unsuccessful message has popped up and no one has any answers to fix it. i have read messages about this issue, but no answers. And apparently, people have been having this issue for years. HELP. has a product due ASAP.

First off

Welcome to the forums. Where’ve you been?

Second
As an FYI, only customers here on the forums. If you want(and probably need) customer support from GF, support@glowforge.com is where you’ll end up in most cases.

Third
Either way, pictures will help demonstrate what you’re talking about. What does the computer show? What does the setup in the gf look like? By first attempt do you mean the first cut or the cut after the first move?
Gives us a run down(and it’ll be handy for support to help you with) and we can try and see if there’s something you can do that you may not have thought about. Otherwise, see Second. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you .
So I came across a video regarding my problem and the solution was to tighten up all the belts. after I followed the instructions everything worked just fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.