How long do I have to return my glowforge? It has been giving me a lot of trouble, and for the amount of money I paid it's just not worth the aggravation

How long do I have to return my glowforge? It has been giving me a lot of trouble and for the amount of money I payed, its just not worth the aggravation

Perhaps if you asked for help for the aggravations you have had you might find fewer of them. P&S have been very good about Warranty service, but not sure about satisfaction beyond making it work correctly for those who understand how to use it.

1 Like

If support can’t find a problem with your machine, the the issue is with the operating environment, WiFi integrity can pose a lot of problems.
I have used two machines and both have worked seamlessly. Hate to see you throw in the towel on your dream.

As to a return period, I have no idea if there is one.

I think you’ll just have to sell it unless maybe you ordered from Amazon. Not sure what their policy is. But I agree with others… if you need help, just ask.

14 days for EU customers. No specific date requirement listed for US customers, (I would expect something similar), BUT, you might want to re-read the TOS carefully, so you don’t experience further aggravation*.

*In non-legal speak, they are not required to refund full payment for a used machine, and you are likely going to be on the hook for return shipping unless it’s a warranty return and you are a US resident.

If you do decide to attempt to return it, you will probably need to contact Glowforge directly for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) first, so I’d suggest sending an email directly to support@glowforge.com to start the process.

(Note: If it’s a warranty issue, they will fix it, provided you report the issue either by opening a new Topic here in the Problems and Support area of the forum, or send them a direct email to support@glowforge.com.)

Some new users prefer to use the forum for warranty issues or just to get help using it, so they can get input from other users as well as support staff. (Definitely agree with the other posters that that’s usually a preferred way to go. Lots of very helpful folks around here.) :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer @Jules, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if you still need help please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.