How long does it take for a replacement cable~

So my machine is down yet again, not good for a small business during the holiday season. I had to purchase the black cable for my GF Pro . How long does it take to mail our?

1 Like

Following. I ordered mine last week and really need it to come today. I don’t have a tracking number or anything to check it. I’m ready to pull my hair out!!!

1 Like

Ordered mine Sunday. They said it could take up to 7 days to process the order.

1 Like

If you ordered through the shop, you should be getting email updates when your order is confirmed, shipped, etc. Maybe check your spam folder? Here are the emails I got for my latest order:

2 Likes

Mine took 3 days, TX->GA. Shipped the same day it was ordered, delivered on Sunday.

2 Likes

Still unfulfilled

Yeah, I ordered from the shop on Saturday checked all my emai folder and the only thing from Glowfoge is an add to buy another gf with easy payments. No thanks I just need the one I bought to work :slight_smile: thanknyou for your help though I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wish that was how it was working for me. Very frustrating :confused:

If they are out, that happens but this should be communicated to customers.

1 Like

I honestly do jot think they know how to communicate. I putchase it Saturday morning. I also purchased another DIFFERENT BRAND laser Saturday, needless to say my new laser will be delivered today, and still jot one word from GF on the little black cable. I wish I had read the BBB reviees before I made my GF purchase

I’m so sorry for the difficulty, and for the delay in getting your lid cable to you. I see that we followed up to your email with us and are working on a solution there, so I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to start a new topic if you have any other questions.

@abovebeyondcleaningc We’ve been trying to reach out to you via email, but it seems that you aren’t recovering our response. Do you have another email address we can communicate with you?

This is the correct email address, I have sent several to you and have received responses as well. You can also try amygimber@gmail.com

Norman

Thank you for confirming. I’ve see that you received my latest email. I’m glad we are able to keep in communication. I’m going to close this thread so we can continue to serve you over email